Friday, December 18, 2009

December 14, 2009

Dear Family,

Hey y'all. I hope you are doing well. Things in West Memphis are doing good. Things are definitely starting to improve which is good. Let me update you with a couple of things that are going on.

Krystal, one of our investigators, has a baptismal date. It was for the 26th of this month but she didn't show up for church so we have to move it back. She seems pretty interested you just have to ask a lot of questions to make sure that she understands. She understands about her baptism so that is good.

Out of nowhere, this Less-active family came out of the blue and came back to church on Sunday. They are the Taylor family. The Wife is the only member. The Husband and son are non-members and they want to be taught and baptized. We plan on setting a date with them, hopefully by the end of the year.

We have the Branch Christmas Dinner this week. It should be a lot of fun and a lot of food. Yum!

We have made mission history in our mission by setting the highest amount of baptisms in a year. I don't know the exact number and we won't know until the end of the year. But I know we are around 465 baptisms. That is awesome, especially for our mission in the south!

I love this Christmas season. Everyone is closer to Christ and are more receptive to the Message of the Restoration. I love it. I know it to be true. I love and miss y'all. I hope you are doing all well.

Love,

Kyle (Elder Parker)

No comments: