Monday, June 8, 2009

June 1, 2009



Dear Family,

Wow, I can not believe that it is already June! Summer is here. It is getting really hot and humid and boy I am not too excited. A lot has happened so I have to report.

District meeting was last week so we took a district picture. Enjoy!

Wednesday was Aspen Lane's baptism. It was a neat experience. That was my first time ever that I actually performed the baptism. I was shaking so hard in the water and while saying the prayer but I luckily, I didn't mess up and did it the first time. Thank goodness!

Sunday was Aspen's confirmation. Elder Hansen did it and he did a great job! And something else happened that I am not happy about. I am getting transferred. I got the call last night. I don't know where I am going until I get there. The Lord needs me elsewhere, that I understand but I will really miss Pocahontas. I saw my first successes here and I made a lot of good friends here as well. I am going miss Pocahontas, Arkansas. Farewell, my good area. :) Elder Hansen was a good companion as well so I hope my next companion is as good as he is or better. :)

I will try and e-mail you guys on Wednesday to let you know where I am. I love you and please pray for me so I can be happy in my next area. I would greatly appreciate it!

Love,

Elder Parker

Pictures include: District Picture, Me, Aspen and Elder Hansen :D

No comments: