Sunday, January 17, 2010

December 30, 2009 (Welcome Elder Fjerstad)

Dear Family,

Well, farewell to Elder Johnson. I will miss him, he was a good guy and I hope all is well with him. He went to Dyersburg, Tennessee. That hasn’t had missionaries for about 1 ½ months so I hope that he copes well up there, which I think he will.

My new companion’s name is Elder Fjerstad. He is from Spanish Fork, Utah. He has been out about 7 months. I am his 3 companion out in the mission field. West Memphis is his 3rd area so he is still pretty new but not green. This is his first time in a “ghetto” area so I am excited for him. I hope that I will get a long with him. He is a little quiet but and seems a little strict but only time will tell, I suppose. But, I am still happy! :)

Well, I thought I would update you on things and what happened. I hope all y’all had a good week. I love y’all and talk to you next week!

Love,

Elder Kyle Parker

No comments: