Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 11, 2009 (Still in Pocahontas)

Dear Family,

What a week. It was a stressful week due to just some things that happened during the week. But, it is much better now because I got to talk to most of you on Mother's Day. It was good to hear all of your voices again. Most of you sound very grown up and mature, especially Cade, Jarom and Ethan, oh and yes, you too Chad. :)

Also yesterday, we went to a funeral for a member’s mother. It was sad that she died before mother’s day but she is in a better place now.

Zone Conference was cool! I saw more of my missionary buddies. And I got to talk with president. From the sounds of it, I might say here another transfer. That would be cool. I would love to be here during 4th of July!

I wish I could write more but I kind of talked to you guys yesterday. :) I hope all is well. This week should be a could one, because we have a baptism this coming weekend! YAY! I love you all. I pray for y’all constantly. Thanks again for your thoughts, support and prayers. May the Lord bless you!

Love,

Elder Parker

Pictures included: At Captain Catfish with the Whitlows and Winegars and first time I had catfish. I probably won’t eat it again. :), Me, Elder Cornelius, Elder Fa, Elder Stapleton, Elder Hansen and Elder Carlson.

No comments: