Monday, May 4, 2009

May 04, 2009

Dear Family,

I heard that Chad had a good birthday and that he demonstrated the missile hug. Now, we all know that I am the only person that can do it correctly. :) But good job for demonstrating it to everyone Chad! I hope that you had a wonderful day!

This week was good. We went and helped some members tare down a wall in a Chinese restaurant. They even fed us too. It was great!

We had a Zone meeting with our Zone on Tuesday in Memphis. We talked to everyone and what we could better as a Zone.

Our main focus this past week was in Ash Flat. It is about an hour away NW from Pocahontas. There used to be Senior Sisters there but they left so they don't have any missionaries there currently so we are serving as them. We are working with 2 people with Baptismal dates. They should both get baptized in May so that should be exciting. I am getting really stressed out though. Taking care of two areas and trying to please 2 branch presidents is difficult! But we should have more baptisms coming up, I am excited!

Other than that, nothing really that exciting happened. I am just looking forward to talking to y'all on Sunday. I am so excited! I have a lot to share. It should be pretty fun. Thank you for all the prayers and hard work. Keep it up. I love you as does the Lord. Stay strong!

Love,

Elder Parker

Pictures included: A really tiny turtle, and kid in ash flat (Scotty) in his backyard. I thought it was pretty!

No comments: