Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 24, 2010 (New Companion)

Dear Family,

I just thought I would send you a quick e-mail to update you on my situation. Elder Murdock has gone to Walnut Grove area. That was actually my greenie area so I hope that he will have some fun there.

I have a new companion. His name is Elder Bryce Grigg. He is from Boice, Idaho. He has actually served with Elder Cortez in Jackson at one point so that is cool. I think that we will get a long. I have learned that it is all about attitude. You have to decide for yourself whether or not you are going to get along with a companion. I am sure that we will do good, I will make the best of it. Come what may, and love it!

Well, I love you and hope that you are doing well. Talk to you next week!

Love,

Kyle
(Elder Parker)

No comments: