Monday, January 26, 2009

January 26, 2009 (Transfer pending)

Dear Family,

Well, I got the call last night that I am getting transferred. One of the AP’s called. Then president called this morning and told me that I am going to an area with a lot of potential and then told Noorda that he is training in Jacksonville. I am excited for him! He is training his greenie in his greenie area. He might leave in his greenie area. That rarely happens. But I am really happy for him.

Jacksonville is going to be great with Noorda and his new companion. There are a lot of rumors of where I am going on Wednesday but I don’t know and I am not believing any of them until Wednesday when they actually tell us where we are going.

Shakira is doing great. She is moving back to New Hampshire though because she finds Jacksonville scary. I laughed but that’s ok. She said that she will get in contact with the missionaries in New Hampshire.

Not a lot happened last week. We did a lot of service though which was really fun. I am just excited to start a new and fresh area. I will e-mail again on Wednesday to tell you where I got transferred to. Other than that, I don’t really have anything to update all y’all on.

I would like to bare my testimony that I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true. I know it by the power of the holy ghost. I am grateful for the Bible and the Book of Mormon because it is the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that there is a living prophet on the earth today and that Jesus Christ is at the head of this church. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Talk to all y’all soon!

Love,

Elder Parker

No comments: