Monday, October 26, 2009

October 26, 2009

Dear Family,

What a good week. We have gotten a lot of work done and a lot of things are happening again in Jackson. Let me tell you how it went!

We went with a part member family, the Begins, to a pumpkin patch and we made Pumpkins. It was a lot of fun. We are currently teaching Brother Begin who is a non-member. We think things will definitely start to get going with him. He really likes us and we have a good relationship with him. Hopefully, he will get baptized soon!

Natalie Leatherwood was baptized on Saturday! It was an exiting time for her and her family. It was an honor to get to know her and her family. They are all so nice. A member of the ward baptized her because her grandpa has no leg. Her father is Less-active so it was good to see her there. He served a full-time mission and got sealed in the temple and hasn’t been to church for years. That just doesn’t compute.

Sunday was good. Our investigator class was full to the brim almost. It was the fullest I have ever seen it. We had 2 of the 3 main investigators that we were teaching there. It was awesome!

I am grateful for the church! I love to be a missionary. I know that it is true for I have seen it put to the test. Being a missionary is the hardest thing I have ever done but I know that I will be grateful for doing one. Jesus is the Christ. Joseph Smith was his Prophet. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the Lord’s church back on the earth. What a privilege it is to be a part of it. Thank you for your love, support and prayers. Please continue them, they do help. I will continue to do the same for you.

Quick shout out to my aunt Jamie and Sister and Law Cindy. Happy Belated Birthday. Sorry I forgot about it! I hope it was wonderful!

Have a happy halloween!

Love,

Kyle

Pictures include: (Natalie’s Baptism), (Us with our Pumpkins)

No comments: