Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26, 2010

Dear Family,


This week was good. We had a mission council to start the week off. That is when all the Zone Leaders get together with the assistants and President and talk about how the mission is doing. It was a good, uplifting experience. We talked about how we can invite the spirit into our lessons and how to maintain the spirit while teaching. It was great.


Later that day, we went to Dyersburg on exchanges. It was good to see how they are doing. They definitely need more going on but they are doing better than before.


Well, we have good news with Katie. She got baptized and confirmed on April 24, 2010! It was a stressful week making sure that she went through but she did. She is so solid and is doing really good. She came to the new convert meeting we had on Sunday because it was Stake Conference for the Memphis North Stake. It was fun; I got to see people from West Memphis, Pocahontas and Jackson. It was a fun little reunion for me. :)


Now, we have to working on finding more people this week. That is always the tricky part. But we will be doing well, I can feel it. It is already the last week of the transfer. Time is flying by. Friday was my 21 month mark. It’s so hard for me to believe that I have that long. I will work until the end.


I know that this gospel is true. Jesus Christ lives and loves us. If we do what He asks of us, He will bless us! I love y’all and thank you for your support.


Love,


Kyle

(Elder Parker)


Pictures include: (Elder Grigg, Brother Jared Ivie, Katie Newman, Me) , (Sister Ivie, Emma (There daughter with Cancer.), and Katie)

No comments: