Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3, 2010

Dear Family,


First of all, Happy Birthday Chad! I hope that your birthday is awesome. I hope you liked the present I got you! You may have a hard time wearing it but just suck it up for me. :)


So this week was pretty crazy. We had a lot happen and so much to update you on. So anyways, there were some crazy Storms this week. Tornados, luckily, none came near us but there were a lot in Shelby County (Memphis). So, Sunday was a good day, we are teaching a lot more people and Member missionary work is doing great!


So, I am getting transferred! I am also getting released as Zone Leader at my request because I am going back to Jackson, TN! I am so excited! I love it there and it was by far my favorite area. There is a lot going on, including some Baptisms so that will be fun. They are working on investigators that I was working on when I was there so hopefully they will get baptized before I leave. I will confirm that I am in Jackson on Wednesday if it happens.


So, it was a very good learning experience as Zone Leader. I had a lot of reasonability and it was a lot of hard work but it was definitely a good experience for me and I am grateful for it.


So that was pretty much my week. I love you and am grateful for your love, prayers and support in my behalf. Love y’all and talk to you on Sunday! Happy Mother’s Day!


Love,


Kyle

(Elder Parker)

Pictures include: (Me and Elder Parker, who actually went home today.) (A T-shirt that some missioaries made of a missionary named Elder Fjerstad. It is so cool. I served with Elder Fjerstad and there is a saying in the mission that goes "Keep it Fjerstad" or basically, "Keep it Cool or Real". I want one so bad. Elder Fjerstad is now famous!)

No comments: