Monday, May 24, 2010

May 24, 2010

Dear Family,

Hello and greeting from Jackson. I hope that all y’all are doing well. I have less than 2 months left. That is so crazy! Things in Jackson are doing quite well so let me give you a little update.

Jeremy Weathers, a man who got baptized two weeks ago finally made it to church this last Sunday and was able to get confirmed, which is great. So it is finally official.

A referral was given to us by a family named the Van Weys in Jackson. The referrals name is Angela Bishop. She is so ready to accept the gospel. Apparently, she had taken the missionary discussions in the past but for whatever reason, she stopped. She has a baptismal date for June 12. Her family is very against joining this church but the Van Weys are using her has a helper around the house. Pray for her as I hope that her family will at least soften up to her decision to be baptized.

We had Zone Conference. It was good. We talked about attitude. The interview with President was also a good one. I felt like good friends with him and he is happy with me.

I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the blessings that not only bless my life but the blessings of others. I love y’all and hope that you have a good week. Love ya!

Love,

Kyle
(Elder Parker)

No comments: