Thursday, July 8, 2010

June 21, 2010

Dear Family,

I hope all is well with you. I am going to be brief because I am not feeling too hot right now. We went a played Frisbee Golf and about the 4th hole, I needed to cool off and sit down. So, someone came with me to the car and sat in the car with me while I was cooling off. While traveling to the car, I threw up. It was yucky. I think it was because I felt like I had a cold and so I took some Day-quil. Well, I forgot to eat something with it. So I think that is why I threw up. I feel much better now, now that I have food in my belly. So if y’all could, could you pray for me to get better? I would really appreciate it! Now, an update on the week.

So, Lisa Kimbrell, an investigator fell off the face of the earth when we tried to get in contact with her. She had a baptismal date at one time so she was very promising. Well, she came to church on Sunday and introduced herself to me and told us that she wanted to continue the discussions, which is great news! Hopefully, we will be able to set another baptismal date with her this week.

Other than that, we are trying to find more people to teach. That is always the hard part. Thank you for all the prayers and support you are giving me. Thank you and May the Lord bless you!

Love,

Kyle
(Elder Parker)

No comments: