Thursday, July 8, 2010

June 29, 2010

Dear Family,

I am doing well! Things are doing good. Sorry I didn’t e-mail yesterday, we had a lot going on and we just ran out of time. Sorry! We had a lot of good things happen to us.

We are going to start working with a part-member family that has a lot of potential, the Kimbrells. We shall see when we meet with them on Thursday

So, we changed our mission goal. It used to be 712 baptisms for the year. But, we decided to change it to 505 baptisms with a 85% retention rate of new converts. We are working on following the council of President Monson of “going to the rescue” of the new converts, part-members, less-actives and non-members. It seems to be working and we are having a lot of success and finding more people to teach.

We have Zone Conference this week, which includes giving my farewell testimony. That will be really weird for me because I am so used to seeing other missionaries giving their testimony and now it will be me. Time has flown by. I don’t believe that I will see y’all in less than a month. I hear that Ryan is coming home already. That is exciting. I hope that he adjusted well back home.

Thank you for your support, love and prayers. I know that you think about me a lot and for that I am grateful. A person couldn’t ask for a nicer family. I am working hard and enjoy doing it. I love y’all and talk to you next week.

Love,

Kyle
(Elder Parker)

No comments: