Thursday, July 8, 2010

June 16, 2010

Dear Family,

Sorry, it has taken so long; we had to wait for Elder Peinamalie to get a library card. This past week went well, so let me tell you a little bit about it.

Angela Bishop did get baptized this weekend. I was so happy. She asked Elder Peinamalie to baptized her and me to confirm her. They both went really well. I am so happy for my companion because he has already got 2 baptisms in his first transfer! And he baptized both of them himself! That is great! I know that he is going to be a great missionary.

Transfer calls didn’t come on Monday so that means that I will spend the rest of my mission in Jackson, Tennessee. I am so happy about that. I sure do love it here and I plan on working very hard this transfer as it is my last.

Other than that, now that this baptism happened, we got to get some more things going again. Thank you for all of your love, support and prayers you are giving me in my behalf. May the Lord bless you!

Love,

Kyle
(Elder Parker)

No comments: