Monday, November 30, 2009

November 19, 2009 (Transfer!!)

Dear Family,

Hey, I am just shooting off to y'all a quick e-mail to let you know where I am. I am currently in West Memphis, Arkansas. So it is about an hour west of Jackson, TN. We are right next to the Mississippi River. We can see Memphis from across the river. It is kind of cool! There is a branch here. There are a lot of Black people here and it is going to be cool to serve around them. I am really anxious to get started here. I am kind of nervious as well. I was telling some of the members that I got close to that is was like I was going on a mission all over again because I got so close to them. This transition will be hard but I think I can do it. My companion is Elder Robbie Johnson. He is from Kaysville, UT. Mom, send me a companion questionaire if you want to know more about him. Anyway, thank you for your love, support and prayers that you give me everyday. They are very much needed and appreciated! I love y'all! Everyone, here is my new address:

Elder Kyle Parker
320 N. Rhodes St.
West Memphis, AR 72301

Love,

Elder Parker

PS: Mom, if you could send me stuff about West Memphis, that would be great! Thanks! Love, Kyle

No comments: