Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 15, 2009 (New companion!)

Well y'all, I got a new companion. His name his Elder Cortez. He is from San Diego, California. But, a week ago, his family moved to North Ogden, Utah. I don't know if you guys saw the RM but in the movie, the missionaries family moves. He seems ok with it but to be honest, I would be quite upset if my family moved while I was gone on my mission. So there is a hint mom and dad. Don't move. Ha ha. Anyway, I think I will get a long with him just fine. He has been out about 5 months and Jackson is his 2nd area. Jackson lost a set of missionaries so now we have a huge area. It is probably one of the biggest areas in the mission. 3 or more counties at least! But we are on the border with the Tennessee Nashville Mission, so we are on the outskirts of the mission. I am excited for this transfer and it should go pretty well. I am happy and hope all y'all are doing awesome!

Love, Elder Parker

No comments: